Farmington Caregivers’ Caregivers are reliable, caring, compassionate and honest professionals who enjoy making a difference in the lives of elderly people.
We pride ourselves in every member of our optimistic team of caregivers, all of which are registered Home Care Aides within the State of New Mexico, as required by law. Our Caregivers are bonded and insured, carrying workers compensation. They have been subjected to a thorough screening process (including finger printing and criminal background checks via the Department of Justice / FBI), completed the necessary education required for employment and participate in our annual training program with Caregiver Training University. You can be assured that they will do the job, far surpassing your expectations.
- Personal Attendants / Companion Services; and
- Caregiver Personal Attendants / CNA’s
Personal Attendants / Companion Services
- Supervision of showering / bathing if required
- Medication reminders
- Performing incidental nursing tasks that do not require a nursing license and are not exclusively limited to the nursing profession, such as assistance with medical appointments and errands
- Meal planning & preparation as per dietary requirements
- Clean-up after meals
- Exercise / walks
- Activities of daily living / games
- Outings / personal appointments / shopping
- Companionship / enjoyable company
- Light house keeping, including dusting, vacuuming, bed making, laundry, etc. which must amount to less than 20% of the hours worked in a work day or work week
Caregiver Personal Attendants / CNA’s
Providing the extra level of care needed for hospice and clients who cannot perform activities of daily living.
Services include ALL those listed above, in addition to:
Assistance with –
- Showering / bathing
- Bathroom / toileting
- General hygiene / personal grooming
- Eating / Feeding