Home Care Services
Farmington Caregivers provides personalized in-home care to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities.
Our wide range of services include:
- Personal care
- Alzheimers care
- Dementia care
- Hospice care
- Respite care when the family is out of town
All in the comfort of your home, hospital or an assisted living facility.
Personal Care & Wellbeing
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Showering / bathing / dressing
- Bathroom / toilet / incontinence
- Transferring into and out of bed
- Exercise / walks
- Activities of daily living / games
- General hygiene / personal grooming
- Supervise / assistance with dressing
- Medication tracking & supervision
- Companionship / enjoyable company
Meal Preparation & Clean-up
- Meal planning / as per dietary requirements
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with eating
- Check food supply and dates
- Clean-up after meals
Appointments / Outings
- Medical appointments
- Shopping / groceries
- Personal appointments / hair
- Other errands as needed
- Light house keeping
- Change bed
- Feed pets
- We are licensed by the State of New Mexico as a Home Care Organization as required by law.
- We are insured, bonded and carry Workers Compensation insurance.
- We service clients from a minimum of 2 hours per day to 24 hours per day,7 days per week.
- Services can be paid using Long Term Care Insurance.
- We are reachable by phone outside business hours 24/7.
- We give 110% and go above and beyond the expectations of our clients.
- We offer a free initial consultation.