At Farmington Caregivers we are seeking reliable, caring, compassionate and honest professionals with a proactive nature to provide non-medical in-home care to our clients.
You must be a team player and enjoy making a positive difference to the daily routine of elderly people.
Farmington Caregivers requirements:
- Eligible to work in the US with a minimum 2 years experience working with seniors HHA’s, and CNA’s a plus
- 3 valid references
- Proficient with the English language and good communication
- Registered as a Home Care Aide with the State (https://secure.dss.ca.gov/ccld/hcsregistry/About.aspx)
- CPR certification
- Ability to pass a drug test
- TB test and clearance within a year
If driving a client:
- Valid Drivers license / clean driving record (DMV print out required)
- Vehicle registration and insurance